Caring For Your Linens
Best practices for cleaning & maintaining your TL at Home bedding and accessories
At TL at Home, we take great pride in offering everyday luxury bedding and accessories that are easy to care for, machine washable and friendly to the whole family (including your beloved pets).
For the best results in maintaining and preserving your TL at Home linens, we offer the following recommendations:
- Before using your linens, please launder according to the included instructions. In general, our products can be laundered at home, but we do carry select specialty products that require dry cleaning or other more meticulous cleaning methods. Washing instructions can vary from item to item, depending on the fabric content. Be sure to check the label on the hem.
- Launder your TL at Home linens separately from other items.
- Make sure zippers are closed. Open zippers and other rough surfaces may damage some of our products’ long staple fabrics, causing pilling.
- Use a high-quality gentle detergent that is free from harsh chemicals and made specifically for treating fine linens. Avoid detergents with brighteners or other bleaching agents, as they will fade colors and weaken the fibers.
- Use low-heat settings to dry your linens. Before inserting them into the dryer, shake out your linens. This will help them dry more evenly, reduce wrinkling and cut down on drying time – a bonus for the environment. (Each machine is unique, which is why we urge you to test the heat settings on your dryer regularly to ensure the best drying results.)
- At the end of the drying cycle, promptly remove your linens from the drum. This will make them virtually wrinkle free. Any ironing at this point is optional.
We welcome your questions and suggestions! Contact us any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR by phone at 518.851.3975. We will respond within 24 hours.